The excitement is real for you to start burning your new candle, but safety first. An open flame can be dangerous if not supervised carefully. Please read thoroughly.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
- Light 3 hours on initial burn, allowing the melt pool to reach the edge of the candle jar.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours.
- Always place candle away from AC drafts or windows.
- Make sure to trim the wood wick to 1/4 of an inch.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- If you experience any kind of sooting or flame gets too high, extinguish the flame, trim the wick, and re-light.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Please never touch or move a burning candle or while the candle containers wax is still liquified.
- Keep candles away from furniture, books, drapes, clothing or anything that can catch on fire.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle as it’s the safest way to prevent to put out a candle flame.
- Do not use water to extinguish a candle.
- Make sure your candle is completely out.
- Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.